The Cisco Meraki MR30H is a quad-radio, 802.11ac 2 2x2:2 Wall Switch Access Point ideal for hotel rooms, university residences and other multi-dwelling units.
The Cisco Meraki MR30H is a quad-radio, cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 wall switch access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in hotel rooms, university residences, and other multi-dwelling units, the MR30H provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
• 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 4 port ethernet switch
• 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
• 24x7 real-time WIPS/WIDS, spectrum analytics, and WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated BLE Beacon and scanning radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Secure, wall-flush installation with included mounting bracket
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into any environment
Meraki MR30H Datasheet