The Cisco Meraki MR33 is a quad-radio, cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point ideal for offices, schools, hospitals,shops and hotels.
The Cisco Meraki MR33 is a quad-radio, cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR33 provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
• 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
• 24x7 real-time WIPS/WIDS, spectrum analytics, and WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into any environment
Meraki MR33 Datasheet