The Cisco Meraki MR53 offers high performance, enterprise-grade security access point for offices, schools, hospitals, shops and hotels.
The Cisco Meraki MR53 is a cloud-managed 4x4:4 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with 160 MHz channels and MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR53 offers high performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
• 4x4 160 MHz MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
• 2.5 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
• 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
• Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
• Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
• Full-time WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
• Integrated enterprise security and guest access
• Application-aware traffic shaping
• Optimized for voice and video
• Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
• Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments
Meraki MR53 Datasheet