The Cisco Meraki MS120-48FP is a cloud managed layer 2 access switching ideal for large enterprise networks.
Cisco Meraki MS120 switches provide Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
• Gigabit Access switching with 24- and 48- port models and PoE+
• 4 x 1GbE SFP uplink interfaces on all models
• Non-blocking switch with up to 104 Gbps bandwidth support
• Fanless design on select models
• Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
• Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
Meraki MS120-24 Datasheet