The Cisco Meraki MS120-8LP is a cloud managed compact access switching ideal for rapid & secure deployment at small branch offices or remote locations.
Cisco Meraki MS120-8 compact switches provide Layer 2 access switching in a fanless, compact form factor. All models include 1GbE SFP ports for fiber uplink, integrated mounting brackets, and a Kensington security slot, making them ideal for rapid and secure deployment to branch location.
• Gigabit Access switching with 8 x 1GbE RJ45 ports and optional PoE/PoE+
• 2 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
• Fanless operation • 20Gbps non-blocking compact switch
• 67/124 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering access points, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
• 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Integrated mounting brackets for wall or desk mounting, with included Kensington security slot
• Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
Meraki MS120-8LP Datasheet