The Cisco Meraki MS225-48FP switch with 48 ports and 740W PoE+provides layer 2 access switching and are ideal for deploying to branch locations.
The Cisco Meraki MS225 series switches provide layer 2 access switching and are ideal for deploying to branch locations. With stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks on every model, performance is guaranteed. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable remote PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements.
• Gigabit Access switching with 24 and 48 port models and optional PoE+
• 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces on all models
• Built-in dual stacking interfaces with up to 80G bandwidth
• Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 176 Gbps bandwidth support
• Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
• 8 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack and desk mounting
• Fanless design on select models
• Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
Meraki MS225 Data Sheet