The Cisco Meraki MS250-24 switch with 24 ports provides reliable access switching ideal for deploying in branches and small campuses.
The Cisco Meraki MS250 series switches provide reliable access switching ideal for deploying in branches and small campuses. With stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks on every model, redundancy and performance are guaranteed. This family also supports redundant, field-replaceable power supplies for mission critical networks.
• Gigabit Access switching with 24 and 48 port models and optional PoE+
• 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces on all models
• Built-in dual stacking interfaces with up to 80G bandwidth
• Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
• Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 176 Gbps of switching capacity
• Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
• 8 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Integrated mounting brackets for rack and desk mounting
• Fanless design on select models
• Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
Meraki MS250 Data Sheet