The Cisco Meraki MX65 Cloud Managed Security Appliance integrates two ports with 802.3at (PoE+) ideal for small branch offices.
• Application-aware traffic control: bandwidth policies for Layer 7 application types (e.g., block YouTube, prioritize Skype, throttle BitTorrent).
• Content filtering: CIPA-compliant content filter, safe-seach enforcement (Google/Bing), and YouTube for Schools.
• Intrusion prevention: PCI-compliant IPS sensor using industry-leading SNORT® signature database from Cisco Sourcefire.
• Advanced Malware Protection: file reputation-based protection engine powered by Cisco AMP.
• Identity-based security policies and application management.