The Cisco Mearki MS220-8P is a cloud managed stackable access switching ideal for rapid & secure deployment in small sites and carpeted areas.
The Cisco Meraki MS brings the benefits of the cloud to networks of all sizes: simplified management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, with lower operational cost for campus and branch deployments. Cisco Meraki access switching is available in both Layer 2 and powerful Layer 3 models. Mission-critical features — like deep, Layer 7 application visibility, network topology, virtual stacking, QoS for business critical applications, 802.1X access control, and more — are present in all models.
• Interfaces - 8 x GbE; 2 x SFP
• Four built-in small form-factor pluggable SFP+ ports
• GbE, 10 GbE and 40 GbE uplink ports for high-speed connectivity to aggregation layer switches or other upstream devices
• Multigigabit ports providing up to 10Gbps on a single ethernet cable, supporting the latest WiFi performance capabilities
• Wire-speed switch fabric (20 Gbps) and QoS queues per port for converged voice, video, and data deployments
• High performance 160Gbps stacking bandwidth (MS350)
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic designs, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Fanless design on select models
• 124 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE enabled devices
• Power over Ethernet and Universal PoE (UPoE), up to 60W
• Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
• Field-replaceable, hot-swappable power supplies and fans. RPS option for mission-critical applications
Meraki MS220 Datasheet