The Cisco Meraki MS350-48 Cloud-Managed layer 3 stackable access 48 Port Switch ideal for campus and branch deployments.
The MS350 is the flagship Meraki layer 3 stackable access switch, with high-speed connectivity including multigigabit, high availability, PoE+ and UPoE, optional redundant power supplies and fans. MS350 switches physically stack up to 8 units, with 160Gbps of stack bandwidth.
• Interfaces - 48 x GbE; 4 x SFP+
• Four built-in small form-factor pluggable SFP+ ports
• GbE, 10 GbE and 40 GbE uplink ports for high-speed connectivity to aggregation layer switches or other upstream devices
• Multigigabit ports providing up to 10Gbps on a single ethernet cable, supporting the latest WiFi performance capabilities
• Wire-speed switch fabric (176 Gbps) and QoS queues per port for converged voice, video, and data deployments
• High performance 160Gbps stacking bandwidth (MS350)
• Low power consumption, quiet acoustic designs, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
• Fanless design on select models
• Power over Ethernet and Universal PoE (UPoE), up to 60W
• Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
• Field-replaceable, hot-swappable power supplies and fans. RPS option for mission-critical applications
Meraki MS350 Datasheet